Wednesday 6:15 – 7:30 PM Hasu Dojo
Friday 6:15 – 7:30 PM Hasu Dojo
Saturday 10:00 – 11:15 AM Enzan Dojo
Visit the Warrior’s Yoga Flow Website here.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Creates strong and lean muscles
- Improves flexibility and balance
- Increases oxygenation of the blood
- Calms nerves, reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Encourages good posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Focuses the mind and promotes clarity of thought
- Draws attention inwards and promotes introspection, helping to resolve conflict
- Promotes positive thinking, unity, happiness and compassion
Things to remember:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to change and relax before class.
- Click here to register via email
Over 10 years of yoga & meditation practitioner, Ece Savas completed her 200hr Yoga Teachers Training in Classical Hatha & Vinyasa Styles with School of Yoga Institute, under Larry Thraen and Mindi Batson, in January 2014. She has started her teaching career at the CMAC Martial Arts School, where she is training for Karate under Sensei Patrice Williams. She is currently running her own yoga classes for adults; and also teaches kids at CMAC, Bannockburn Montessori School and Deer Park School in Toronto. Due to her double practice Ece developed her unique Vinyasa Flow, by adding Martial Arts postures and stretches to enhance her asana and support her training. Her teaching style is soft but strong, dynamic, playful and well balanced.
“I am very happy to share my practice and my knowledge of yoga philosophy. Yoga to me is way a of looking at life, knowing and loving myself. Through yoga I feel connected and present in the moment.”
Single Class $25 Please contact before you drop-in for availability.
1 Month $150 | 3 Month $440 | 6 Month $650 | 1 Year $1080
Register now for six months or a year and receive 20% off until Dec. 30th.
$ 95 per hr.